2/14/08

Caper at the Coffee House


When I usually hear the Perry Mason theme, it's like getting a Hammer Blow on my head. Call me Mr.Lucky if you like, but I hate walking around the French Quarter, meeting some Floozie Late at Bailey's pad. Just like a bad Mirage. In this case, I just shoot to kill, like an Arabesque in the middle of a Danube Incident. A Taunting Scene, isn't it? 
But that's a real Experiment in Terror : being in the middle of the Asphalt Jungle, Where I Live. Like when my polish landlady toss me a scalpel and, bang, I'm cleaning up for Jenny. 
She waited so long for my Prison Break ... but it ended as a Caper at the Coffee House. 

Gee, I'm real lucky.

This is for Alex, Lalo, Henry, Joseph, Leith, Stan, Quincy, Miklos, Warren, the Universal-International Orchestra, the Warner Bros Star instrumentalists... and all those who made this Crime Jazz music the classics we love to hear.
(Tracklist and link in the comments)

1 comment:

Ghost In Reverse said...

To get the music in the second degree :

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nvm0zjldzg

Tracklist :

1 Shoot to kill – Qunicy Jones (from Mirage)
2 Taunting Scene – Stan Kenton (From West Side Story)
3 The Boss – Joseph Gershenson (From Touch of Evil)
4 Arabesque – Henry Mancini (from Arabesque)
5 The Killer – Lalo Schifrin (from the Liquidator)
6 Toss me a scalpel – Leith Stevens (from The Interns)
7 Prison Break – Irving Joseph
8 French Quarter – Alex North (from A Streetcar named Desire)
9 Late at Bailey’s pad – Warren Barker (from 77 Sunset Strip)
10 Floozie – Alex North (from the Rose Tattoo)
11 Danube Incident – Lalo Schiffrin (from Mission : Impossible)
12 Where I Live : The Apartment/Cleaning up for Jenny/The Polish Landlady – Stan Getz (from Mickey One)
13 Perry Mason Theme – Buddy Morrow (from Perry Mason)
14 Hammer Blow – Skip Martin ( from Mike Hammer)
15 Caper at the coffee House – Warren Barker (77 Sunset Strip)
16 The Asphalt Jungle Main Title – Miklos Rosza (from Asphlt Jungle)
17 Experiment in Terror – Kal Winding (from Experiment in terror)
18 Mr. Lucky – Henry Mancini (from Mr. Lucky)